A hydrafacial machine has been around in professional salons for quite a while now and it’s beloved equipment for most. With the right hydrafacial equipment, it can give you an excellent treatment that can only be achieved by a professional hydrafacial machine.
An at home hydrafacial machine might be a bit too much for an ordinary user —but if you’re a salon or spa owner looking for hydrafacial machines for sale, then we might have something right for you.
What is A Hydrafacial Machine?A hydrafacial machine allows you to clean, exfoliate, and infuse nutrient-rich serums into the skin. The right professional hydrafacial machine will give you the best non-surgical result that no other skin treatment system could offer.
One of the leading hydrafacial machines for sale in the market is the PrettyLasers PL-69 hydra facial machine. This hydrafacial machine features a portable style that saves space with its compact 10-in-1 design giving you the ability to perform hydro and diamond dermabrasion treatments just about anywhere.
The best professional hydrafacial beauty machine provides a non-surgical skin refinish procedure by using sterile diamond heads to abrade or rub off the top skin layer, then vacuum the particles along with any dirt and dead skin back up. Water dermabrasion treatments are highly effective in improving the skin’s texture, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, giving deeper water retention to the skin.
Water dermabrasion produces a high concentration of hydrogen ionization water which is ideal for our skin since it thrives from hydroxyl radical elements. The thixotropic water helps with the oxygenation of the skin and through a hydrafacial machine, it separates the old and aging skin to make room for new cells to grow.
Benefits of PrettyLasers PL-69 Hydrafacial MachineThe PL-69 PrettyLaser professional hydrafacial machine gives a great edge among other hydrafacial machines for sale. Aside from its portability which makes it ideal for flexible treatments and on-the-go appointments, the price is also cost-effective for businesses.
Here are the benefits of PrettyLasers Hydrafacial Machine:
- Contains 10 handles for one hydrafacial machine which helps solve more than 95% of skin problems that your client may have. This makes it cost-effective for your business.
- Has different features and equipment within one hydra facial machine: Hydro dermabrasion, Diamond dermabrasion, two BIO handle, Bipolar RF, three polar RF, oxygen spray gun, two BIO photoelectric, and skin scrubber.
- Suitable for all skin types and skin colors
- The hydrafacial machine is equipped with three liquid bottles of S1, S2, and S3 for different solutions.
- Great result for deep skin cleansing, shrinking of pores, skin whitening, acne therapy, and more.
- One of the top-selling professional hydrafacial machines in the market with local language and logo customization available.
- Includes detailed user manual, video training, and face-to-face online training.
How Much Does A Hydrafacial Machine Cost?Looking for hydrafacial machines for sale can be a taxing activity, especially if you’re looking to find the best professional hydrafacial machine at the lowest price possible without having to sacrifice the quality.
The bottom point is while the cost of a hydrafacial machine is one of the most frequently asked questions, price is not the only factor you need to consider. Do not compromise on the quality of the machine when trying to pinch pennies. You are not just buying an aesthetic machine, you are buying into a second to none comprehensive support package and experience designed to deliver many frequently visiting clients to your business.
However, it is undeniable that the cost of getting a hydrafacial machine can be a major consideration when deciding whether to buy the best professional hydrafacial machine for your business. If you want the actual prices of the hydra facial machine, please keep reading.
PrettyLasers offers a hydrafacial machine that can suit your personal or business needs. Aside from the portable PrettyLasers PL-69 hydra facial machine, we also have a wide variety of hydrafacial machine that is cost-effective and can handle almost every hydrafacial treatment that your business could offer.
You can invest in a professional hydrafacial machine for as low as $1,160 and have guaranteed returns if used and marketed correctly. Here are some examples of a hydrafacial machine sold under PrettyLasers: Zemits DermeLuxx.
What’s Included In PrettyLasers Hydrafacial Machine?The featured PrettyLasers Hydrafacial Machine PL-69 includes nifty attachments and equipment that will help you provide clinic results to your clients. Here are the included parts for your hydrafacial machine:
- Oxygen spray gun probe
- Hydra dermabrasion probe
- Diamond dermabrasion probe
- Bio probe
- Bipolar RF probe
- Three polar RF handle
- Skin scrubber handle
- Bio photoelectric handle
- Easy-to-learn touch screen with smart operation system
Does Hydrafacial Machine Really Work?While it’s always the main goal of the business to profit from the treatments that they offer to their customers, people are more inclined to try out a new procedure if they are sold on the idea of it. That means you having to explain and convince them that trying out your newest hydrafacial machine is worth their money.
To do that, you have to make sure that you as well are sold on the effectiveness of your professional hydrafacial machine. The good thing is, the PrettyLasers Hydrafacial Machine PL-69 uses top-of-the-line technology that makes it an excellent professional hydrafacial machine that’s available on the market. Here’s how they work:
1. Nano-Oxygen Deep-Hydration ParticlesThe PrettyLasers hydrafacial machine uses a nano-oxygen lance spray that ensures the water particles emitted from your equipment are mist-fine. This helps the particles in the mist penetrate your skin up to the top layers of your muscle —giving you a 16 times more effective treatment compared to the ordinary spray effect.
2. Water DermabrasionWater dermabrasion is all about deep cleansing without damaging your skin. Water dermabrasion treatments are highly effective in improving the skin’s texture, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and giving deeper water penetration to the skin. Blood circulation is improved which leads to greater collagen production; thus improves skin tone. Other skin-related conditions that can be improved by water dermabrasion treatments are scarring, acne, unwanted pigmentation, blackheads, and puffy eyes.
3. Diamond DermabrasionThe PrettyLasers professional hydrafacial machine comes with a diamond dermabrasion work head that can absorb dead skin cells and through its powerful water-absorbent grinding head, helps purify your skin’s keratin. This effectively promotes blood flow to the skin to help produce collagen.
4. BIOA great professional hydrafacial machine can not only fix your skin’s physical appearance but also its health. The PrettyLasers hydrafacial machine can introduce nutrients at a constant temperature, open pores, and promote the absorption of skincare products. This helps improve skin texture, purifies the skin, reduces excessive keratin, cleans pores, breaks down oil, and tightens pores.
5. Bipolar RFThe PrettyLasers hydrafacial machine uses a bipolar radiofrequency to gently heat the skin tissue and smoothen it with new collagen to tighten skin, delay aging, dilute fine lines, and remove dark circles. The way this works is RF waves enter the deep part of the skin which naturally causes your skin to warm up. The use of dermal collagen cellulose produces a contraction principle at 45-60°C to help repair and rejuvenate your skin.
6. Skin ScrubberThe PrettyLasers hydrafacial machine contains a skin scrubber attachment where its high-frequency vibration removes dead skin and blackheads to clean the face and tighten the skin. It can be used alongside gels, water emulsions, solutions, and more.
7. Bio PhotoelectricThe use of bio photoelectric improves the healing capacity of your cell tissues through the promotion of cell metabolism and circulation. The contraction that naturally occurs alongside your muscles helps fundamentally improves your skin elasticity and health.
How To Choose The Right Hydrafacial Machine For Your BusinessDetermining what treatments you want to provide in your spa or clinic will greatly help in narrowing down what type of equipment is the most appropriate for your practice. Some clinics prefer getting a hydrafacial machine that can target the most common skin problems to increase profitability.
These treatments can be anything from skin cleaning to acne removal and treatment. Other businesses want a piece of all-around equipment to address certain skin issues like pigmentation and skin resurfacing. The most ideal option for many is to get an all-around hydrafacial equipment that can provide multi different types of treatments by switching up the serums used during the treatment to specifically target your skincare concerns.
That way, you can accommodate more customers without limiting their options. It also opens up a new business opportunity where you can offer treatment packages and add-ons. The PrettyLasers 6-in-1 Hydra Facial Machine has six common functions of hydra dermabrasion, Ultrasound, BIO, RF, Skin scrubber, Derma pen for your consideration.
Here at PrettyLasers, we incorporate the PDT masks along with LED lights to fit the needs of our patients' skin types. For example, blue LED destroys acne bacteria and works to heal and reduces breakouts. Red and green LEDs assist in wrinkle reduction and rejuvenation of the skin.
Determining A Budget For Your Hydrafacial MachineMuch like any equipment, hydrafacial equipment has low, medium, and high price categories available at your choice.
So it’s really important to determine a budget and sticking to it when you’re looking for hydrafacial machines for sale. A start-up medical spa should always look to spend less and focus on getting their business going. A key strategy is you can always spend more money but if you max out on equipment then you’re organizing a situation of risk and bankruptcy.
PrettyLasers has affordable professional hydrafacial machines for sale that are appropriate for all budgets and every type of treatment possible. Each piece of equipment depends on many factors like style, portability, and features but PrettyLasers will always have the right hydrafacial machine to suit you and your business.