For all products presented by us:
We are committed to providing you with are and support regarding any issues with our products. Our team will work with you one-on-one to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase because we care about your success.
- In case of equipment malfunction, we are committed to performing a warranty repair to fix any defects as quickly as possible.
- We offer an extended warranty from 12 to 24 months depending on brand and technology. We guarantee that we will conduct the warranty repair during the warranty period of the particular equipment.
- We guarantee the completion of any warranty repairs to be no longer than 14 calendar days, excluding delivery of necessary components. If repair time is later evaluated to be longer than originally estimated, you will be notified prior to reparation.
- If you are not satisfied with the terms of your warranty repair, loaners for in-stock equipment are available and free of charge during the warranty period; customers are responsible for shipping loaners back to Zemits. If you have questions regarding your eligibility for loaner equipment, please contact us.
- The warranty for replaced components still expires at the same time that the warranty of the original component would. The warranty does not renew with replaced equipment or parts.
- The warranty applies to the main unit and all the handpieces, but does not cover accessories like tips, filters, light bulbs, IPL lamps, and cloths such as body suits and gloves.
- All transit costs for items shipped for repair by Zemits or replaced by Zemits is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The Consumer is responsible for notifying our company of equipment malfunction and obtain authorization prior to shipping equipment back to Zemits for any repair or replacement. Zemits’ service department will first troubleshoot an issue by communicating via phone or video call with the customer and will accept a warranty repair request if those attempts are unsuccessful.
- Natural wear of any product due to prolonged use is not covered by the warranty; the warranty covers physical or manufacturer defects.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use and/or improper maintenance due to misuse of the product caused by the user.
Refund and Return Policy
If you wish to return your merchandise within 30 days of your original date of purchase, simply follow the steps below:
- Obtain pre-authorization for return from Zemits by contacting customer service by phone at 1 (888) 999-3996
- Items must be in brand-new condition, unused, and returned in original packaging. We strongly recommend you keep the packaging of a product for 30 days after receiving it. In certain cases, we provide return labels- for more details, contact us.
- Damage due to unauthorized product modifications, improper voltage supply, abuse, or inappropriate use by customers is not covered by this warranty.
- Items returned without original packaging or as used/not in sellable condition are subject to 20% restocking fees. We reserve the right to refuse any returns depending on the condition of the returned item.
- Customers are responsible for properly packaging products for return to our facility to avoid possible damage during shipping transit. Any damage resulting from inappropriate packaging/ insufficient protection inside the shipped box is the responsibility of the customer.
- Return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer. Returned oversized equipment is subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Custom products are final sale and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, changes, or alterations.
- Returns of all furniture items, such as massage beds or chairs, will result in a 25% restocking fee. Fading of colors or presence of tears in furniture due to consumer use is not covered by this warranty.
- Special order products will require a 30% deposit of the total price with the remaining balance due prior to delivery. Special order products will result in 30% restocking fee if canceled or returned.
- Refunds will be given within 7 business days of the date Zemits receives the return.
- Shipping charges for returned or exchanged products are the responsibility of the consumer and are non-refundable.
- Any shipping and handling damages must be reported to the carrier at the time of delivery or to Zemits within 24 hours of receiving a product.
In very rare cases, there exists a slight variation in appearance between equipment listed on advance-esthetic.us and equipment shipped to consumers.
This is attributed to occasional minor design changes by the manufacturer, and in no way compromises the function(s) or quality of equipment.
The information on this website or any advice given by our cosmetologists is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions, and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice.
SHIPPING, TRACKING THE PACKAGE AND SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION
1. Free delivery for select items.
For our instock items the processing time before shipment may take up 4 business days, unless otherwise stated in the item description, but we would do everything possible to ship your order to you as soon as possible.
By the time the package is being shipped you will receive a shipping notification with a tracking number and a notice in case your package was shipped with a signature confirmation service.
Our shipping is done through USPS Parcel Post service through the Post Office. Delivery time varies from 2-10 business days depending on your location. For an additional cost, we can ship your item via express shipping method. All our items are shipped with a delivery confirmation slip which allows us and you to track your item easily.
Please track your package by its number at USPS web site ,as it reflects the package progress more accurate.
In case you did not receive your package in the estimated time frame, please contact our Customer Service department immediately. We will investigate the shipping issue as quickly as we can.
Due to rare instances of package loss, some areas require a mandatory signature for USPS package delivery (apartment complexes, business complexes, large cities as NY, Chicago, Miami, etc.). In this case, you will receive a note that your order was shipped with a signature confirmation.
If you request that your package be left without a signature, then you also agree to release Zemits from any and all liability if your package is lost or stolen. In this case it is important to note that the customer assumes all responsibility for the package once or "delivered" by the United States Postal Service. We cannot be held responsible for any lost or theft of a package after it has been delivered by USPS.
In case you will choose this option, please contact our Customer Service and indicate this option. Without your release, the package will be shipped as stated above. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. The signature confirmation option will protect you from a hassle to deal with the Post Office in case the package would "disappear" from your mail box.
When your order arrives, immediately inspect each individual item for any damage that may have occurred during shipment and notify Zemits within 24 hours of receiving the package.
2. UNCLAIMED PACKAGES AND RETURNS DUE TO THE INCORRECT ADDRESS
Please be sure the shipping address entered is correct. Packages returned to us by USPS and marked "unclaimed", or "undeliverable" due to customer error or failure to claim the package will not be re-shipped. In these cases, the original purchase price will be promptly refunded. Shipping and handling charges may not be refunded.
3. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS USING "FORWARDER'S" SERVICES
Using a freight forwarder to ship items internationally may result in complications not covered by our policy.
If a freight forwarder is used, the following terms will apply:
Zemits won't be responsible for damage or loss that occurs to goods after they're delivered to the freight forwarder. This means that Zemits isn't able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any goods delivered to a freight forwarder. You should instruct freight forwarders to refuse goods that arrive damaged, and goods lost after being received by the freight forwarder will be your responsibility.
You (or the freight forwarder if you so designate) become the exporter of the goods and are solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations, including all U.S. export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country.
Products exported by you through a freight forwarder may be returned to Zemits, provided that you are responsible for all the costs associated with returning the goods to the U.S.
4. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES
The recipient of the package (you) is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
5. LIMITATIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
In some instances, we’ll be happy to provide you with valuable equipment information that can be helpful during the repair process for your service master.
Your use of any of Zemits’ services is subject to the User Agreement in its entirety.
The extent to which t personally identifiable information of yours or third parties is collected from you through the web site
The organization collecting the information
How the information is used
With whom the information may be shared with
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Zemits’ control
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact Zemits at (786) 530-6295
You may not disclose your password to any third party. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information. In addition, you may run the risk of another user accessing your password and using it to falsely represent your identity. If you have reason to believe that your password has been compromised for any reason, Zemits strongly recommends that you immediately change your password.
3. Information Collected
3.2. Information You Provide. To post messages on our message center or to use any of our other services we may require you to provide us with contact information, such as your name, street address, phone number, and email address. In the event that you are using a paid service we may collect your credit card number, expiration date, and billing information. We may also transmit your credit card to partners, such as universal registration partners, whom you specifically select to receive this information.
3.3. Information We Track. As you use our services, our servers or third party servers will automatically track certain information about you in log files. This information includes your IP address, the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, which browser you are using, and which operating system you are using. This is not unique to our websites as many existing sites automatically collect this information. These log files are not linked to your personal information. Zemits also records participation in our online communities, including messages submitted, contributions through wikis or buying guides, and reviews/ratings.
3.4. Merchants. Zemits hosts stores on Zemits.com and powers stores hosted on other domains. These merchants use Zemits' technology and infrastructure to power the presentation and transaction processing of their stores. Zemits' use of information collected on these sites is covered by this privacy statement. Zemits shares with these merchants certain personally identifiable information necessary for their processing of transactions. Each merchant's use of this personally identifiable information is subject to its own privacy practices.
4. Disclosure of Information
4.1. Listing Services. To utilize our auction listing services, or to attach images to an auction, we may request your user name and password for the auction site(s) that you are using. This information is forwarded directly to the auction site for processing. It is not processed or stored by Zemits.
4.2. Referrals. Users who refer other users under our referral program may view usage data in the aggregate for their referrals.
4.3. Demographic Information. We aggregate broad demographic and usage information on our user base, which we disclose to our current and prospective advertisers. In addition, this aggregated data is used internally for promotional purposes. We use the information about the interests our users may to increase the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional efforts and to customize our site's content and layout. We believe these uses allow us to create a personalized product that better satisfies our users' needs. We may also use information about you to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners.
4.5. Compelled Disclosure. Unfortunately, we cannot ensure the absolute privacy of any personally identifiable user information. For example, we may be forced to disclose information to government and/or law enforcement agencies or third parties under certain circumstances. Zemits cooperates with all law enforcement inquiries and reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from your use of the services or features on the Zemits website. In addition, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we make it a practice not to disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party, we do not may give that your personally identifiable information or private communications will remain private.
5. Use of Information
5.1. Log Files. Log files recording the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, which browser you are using, and which operating system you are using are used solely for administrative purposes and are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
5.4. Online Surveys. Our online surveys at times ask visitors for contact information such as their email address. We use contact data from our surveys to send the user information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; please see the Your Ability to Opt-Out section below.
5.6. Service Providers. We use service providers to help us perform some of the services on our site. For example, we use a third party service provider to analyze emails to identify spam or security issues for our Customer Manager service. When we need to disclose our users' personal information to these vendors, we require that they use the information only for the functions we have asked them to perform in accordance with their privacy policies.
5.7. Contests. We run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information such as their email address, full name, and street address. We use contact data from our contests to contact our winners and to send users information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving promotional future mailings; please see the Your Ability to Opt-Out section below. Partners who are affiliated with contests may have access to aggregated user data.
5.8. External Service Providers. This site contains links to many other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. Since Zemits does not control the privacy policies of third parties, such as but not limited to other online auction sites, you are subject to the privacy customs and policies of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions and review their stated privacy policies before you disclose your personal information to others.
6. Editing Personally Identifiable Information
You may at any time review and change your personally identifiable information at Zemits. This information includes but is not limited to your email address, street address, city, state, zip code, country, daytime phone number, password, or credit card number and expiration date. To change this information, the user must log on and click the "preferences" link on the bottom of the Zemits pages.
7. Online Communities
7.1. Personal Information. This site makes message boards, wikis, reviews/ratings and user networks available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in any of these public areas. If you participate in the online communities provided by Zemits (for example, our message boards, wikis, product buying guides, reviews/ratings, etc.), your username will be posted along with your contributions. Users are also given the opportunity to create a profile that may be viewed by other users. Users are given the option when entering this information to make it viewable by other users or request that it remain private. If the user chooses to opt-in to this option of disclosing their information to third parties or other users, then the user may receive promotional items. You may later elect to opt-out in accordance with the "Opting-Out" section.
7.2. Other Users Information. In the course of using the services at Zemits you may be exposed to personally identifiable information of other users. Under no circumstances may you disclose personally identifiable information about another user to any third party without the consent of Zemits and the consent of such other user. Zemits does not tolerate spam, and we reserve the right to suspend the registration of any user who sends unsolicited email to our other users.
7.3. Spam. If you choose to opt-in to allowing other users to view your email address when registering, you should use discretion. While we do not tolerate spam, we are not in a position to control the practices of all of our other visitors. If you believe that you have received unsolicited email from Zemits user, please notify us.
Zemits uses industry standard efforts such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, even the majority robust security systems are not foolproof and users should consider this when revealing any personally identifiable information to any party over any form of media.
9. Opting Out
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. However, if a user decides at any time not to receive future communications, the user may remove their information from our database by sending an email.
10. Contacting our Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of Zemits, you can contact the company by sending an email. For general inquiries relating to any Zemits website, users may send an email
You can also contact us at:
11. Notification of Changes.
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a notice on our announcements page notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
The information on this website is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions, and should not be used as a substitute of specialized education.