ZEMITS Light Expert IPL Laser Machine
Our licensed estheticians are available to provide you with FREE one-on-one training on any equipment purchased from us! This can be done both in-person, where you can try out the equipment yourself, and over video chat—just tell us what's more convenient for you! We are committed to ensuring you are 100% confident when providing great treatments.
ZEMITS INTRODUCES AN ADVANCED IPL SYSTEM, BASED ON THE POWER OF LIGHT OPTICAL AND RF ELECTRICAL ENERGY SYNERGY. ONE UNIQUE SYSTEM COMBINES SEVERAL SAFE TREATMENTS FOR PERFECT RESULTS:
- Hair Reduction
- Acne Treatment
- Skin Tejuvenation
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Depigmentation Treatment
- Vascular Treatment
Zemits Light Expert IPL RF System is the perfect choice for modern Spas and Medical Offices.
Zemits designed this equipment with the goal of combining high technology and long-lasting results all into one device.
Zemits Light Expert can be used for holistic facial and body treatments according to the settings and cut-off filters that are used.
BENEFITS OF ZEMITS LIGHT EXPERT
Benefits for Electrologist :
- Extra long lifetime of the laser lamp
- 6 available treatments in 1 system
- Stable water cooling enables 10-hour of system operation
- Smart built-in settings for each skin type
- The smooth applicator is easy to clean and disinfect
- 2-Year Warranty
Benefits for Patient :
- No downtime
- Painless Treatment
- Fast Procedures
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
IPL HAIR REDUCTION
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is technology that uses intense pulses of non-coherent light distributed over a range of wavelengths (generally in the range of 400 to 1200 nm) to target various chromophores( melanin chromophores for hair reduction). This allows to generate an individual approach for each patient with specific needs. The broad spectrum of light is transmitted through an applicator. Cut-off filters selectively filter out lower wavelengths, especially potentially damaging ultraviolet light, and change the range of wavelengths targeting specific chromophores. Chromophores absorb the light and are heated to destruction. The technology enables effective hair reduction with 540 nm cut-off filter, this wavelength (spectrum 540 nm and up) is perfect to be absorbed by melanin in the hair follicle. The high energy is transformed into heat inside the cell, that burns and destroy the undesired follicles and prevent future hair growth. An average number of treatments for permanent hair reduction is 5-12, in some cases up to 20 treatments.
Zemits Light Expert uses 430 nm cut-off filter for Anti Acne Treatments. The power of Light and RF are focused over the treated area, it triggers a biochemical response that will eventually kill the bacteria within the pores. The IPL Treatment with Zemits Light Expert is a non-invasive solution on inflammatory acne with less collateral effects than oral medication.
An amazing combination of Radiofrequency and IPL Light therapy in one treatment provides deep and effective skin rejuvenation and anti- aging effects. It works best against loose and sagging skin, lines, and wrinkles. IPL with Radiofrequency is comfortable treatment, that helps achieve rejuvenating effects on the face, neck and decolletage.
BENEFITS OF IPL AND RADIOFREQUENCY SYNERGY:
- Refreshes skin
- Helps reduce the visibility of stretch marks
- Tightens skin
- Improves the demeanor of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pigments
- Treates acne skin
- Painless with no downtime
The magnificent synergy of Light Power with electrical RF energy pulses and penetrates the tissue and creates heat, targeting the skin imperfection in a controlled manner. Zemits Light Expert uses 640 nm cut-off filter to create a targeted heat inside the dermal skin layer and stimulates the production of new collagen fibers to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Zemits Light Expert uses 430 nm cut-off filter to provide visible improvement for pigmentation, age and sun spots while improving overall skin appearance. This targeted light spectrum is absorbed by the melanin in freckles and pigment spots, that causes heating of the targeted area, so the skin starts to renew itself by producing new cells and increasing the peeling off the dead skin layers. During the session of treatments the pigmented area turns darker and gradually flake away, it may leave a little trace of the original mark.
Zemits Light Expert uses 530 nm cut-off filter for Vascular Treatment by releasing the spectrum, that is absorbed by the hemoglobin of the blood vessels and heat it to a point where it is destroyed. This treatment helps to reduce the facial vascular blemishes - rosacea, on the check and nose mostly.
RESULTS OF TREATMENT
- Permanent hair reduction
- Acne treatment and skin rejuvenation
- Refreshes and Tightens skin
- Helps to reduce the visibility of stretch marks
- Improves the demeanor of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulate the production of new collagen fibers
- Provides visible improvement for pigmentation
- Reduces the facial vascular blemishes - rosacea
DIFFERENCE FROM OTHER EQUIPMENT ON MARKET
- Zemits Light Expert has built-in Protocols for each skin type and skin /hair condition of your client.
The majority of other equipment on market requires to set up the specific settings for each treatment.
- The working tip of Zemits Light Expert has an extremely powerful cooling surface (23F) that enables painless treatments.
A lot of other equipment needed to use additional cooling the reduce pain.
- Zemits Light Expert has a water cooling tank with big capacity that can provide 10-hour constant work without overheating the system.
EDUCATION AND MANUALS
In addition to basic user manuals, we will send you treatment protocols, consent forms and recommendations to enhance your experience with our equipment because we are committing to helping you succeed! We also have licensed estheticians on site for one-on-one training both in-person and over video chat. There is no hassle with getting comfortable with your equipment and learning how to maximize your profits!
Wavelength: 430/530/640~1200nm (standard)
Spot Size: 15×50 mm²
IPL Peak Power: 1200 W
Filters: 430 nm, 530 nm, 640 nm
Spot size: 0.59 x 1.97 in²
Minimum lifetime of lamp: 70,000- 130,000 flashes
Cooling system: Continuous crystal contact cooling (25℉ - 39℉) + Air cooling + Closed water circulation cooling.
Dimensions: 21.3” H x 28.7” L x 22.5” D
Net Weight: 99.2 lbs.
We offer two kinds of financing: one through Advance Esthetic and one through Quickspark. Advance Esthetic's financing has NO interest and NO need to fill out an application to check your credit. Quickspark's financing offers a low interest plan with a very easy online application. For more information, check out our "financing" tab or call us today
30 DAYS RETURN POLICY
Designed for Professional, Effective Treatments.
Zemits Light Expert comes with a 30-Day Return Policy.
MARKETING MATERIALS FROM ZEMITS
Zemits team has designed a special marketing kit for you that will help to promote your business. After you purchase any kind of Zemits devices, you will receive unique information about the esthetic business in general. You will have the opportunity to get selected social media posts and videos.
E-Light IPL Laser Machine Zemits Light Expert is a new innovative device for laser skin and hair treatments.
Intense Pulsed Light, or IPL, is a revolutionary technology that uses light therapy to focus on and treat a variety of skin issues. This non-laser high-intensity light source has had incredible effects on both the medical and cosmetic industry in recent years. Over 25 years ago, intense pulsed light emerged in the medical field as a means of treating vascular lesions, which are defined as congenital malformations of capillaries, veins, lymphatic vessels, or arteries. Today, it has rapidly expanded into the beauty industry for a variety of cosmetological uses.
This E-Light technology is based on the combination of two energies: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Radiofrequency waves (RF).
Functions of Zemits Light Expert:
- Hair Removal
- Acne Treatment
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Wrinkle Removal
- Vascular Treatment
RF: Using the exclusive radiofrequency technology and contact cooling system, Radiofrequency energy tightens and lifts skin. RF produces heat when the tissue electrical resistance converts the electric current to thermal energy deeper within the dermis.
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light): This is a kind of light with high energy and broad wavelength, within the range from 430nm to 1200nm. IPL energy affects different chromophores and works against pigmentation, broken capillary vessels and hair follicles, acne, and wrinkles.
E-light: Bipolar Radio Frequency + IPL + Skin contact cooling. When the three are united at once, wonderful treatment experiences and results can be expected.
Zemits Light Expert E-Light allows you to provide safe and effective treatment of vascular lesions, photo-aging treatment, photorejuvenation, photo correction of pigmentation and freckles, hair removal, acne and acne scars treatment
Uses in the Medical Industry
The use of intense pulsed light as a treatment for vascular lesions became a significant beginning for this technology. Within a few short years, intense pulsed light was already gaining popularity in its efficacy for treating cavernous hemangiomas, face and leg telangiectasias, rosacea, poikiloderma of Civatte, and venous and capillary deformities.
When researching the effectiveness of intense pulsed light therapy for skin discoloration caused by vascular anomalies, or port-wine stains, researchers found this technology worked better than traditionally-used pulsed dye lasers. For one, IPL allowed for better concurrent heating of the superficial vessels in addition to the deeper vessels. Additionally, the epidermis was left undamaged due to the small delay between pulses which let the epidermis cool down. The majority of clinical studies on treating this ailment with intense pulsed light proved to be highly successful with very minimal side effects.
Beyond port-wine stains, intense pulsed light has also been used to treat a variety of other vascular lesions, including cherry angiomas and telangiectasias throughout the human body. In a study of 1,000 consecutive patients with facial telangiectasias or vascular marks treated from 1998 to 2005 with the Photoderm VL, IPL was shown to be a fast, safe, and effective modality. Spider veins, large facial and bodily veins, and red fine telangiectasias were also all treated in clinical studies with this technology, yielding incredible results.
Technical Dimensions of IPL Laser Machine Zemits Light Expert:
- Wavelength: 430 nm, 530 nm, 640 nm
- Spot Size: 15×50 mm²
- IPL Peak Power: 1200 W
- Filters: 430/530/640-1200 nm (standard)
- Spot size: 0.59 x 1.97 in²
- Minimum lifetime of lamp: 70,000- 130,000 flashes
- Cooling system: Continuous crystal contact cooling (25℉ - 39℉) + Air cooling + Closed water circulation cooling.
More information About this Technology:
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a technology that uses intense pulses of non-coherent light distributed over a range of wavelengths (generally in the range of 400 to 1200 nm) to target various chromophores (e.g. blood chromophores or melanin chromophores).
This allows for an individual approach to each patient, based on their specific needs. The broad spectrum of light is transmitted through an applicator.
Cut-off filters selectively filter out lower wavelengths, especially potentially damaging ultraviolet light, and change the range of wavelengths targeting specific chromophores.
Chromophores absorb the light and are heated to destruction. The technology enables effective hair removal, photoaging treatment, correction of vascular and pigmented lesions.
Benefits of Zemits Light Expert:
1. Touch screen menu. The operating system of the machine is designed for comfortable work of esthetician or doctor.
An operator can select any function or adjust any parameter by simply moving around the wide and colorful touchscreen.
2. 6 available treatments in 1 machine. Zemits can be used in holistic facial and body treatments according to the settings and filter that is used.
Esthetician can offer a wide range of treatments to customers such as:
- Hair removal
- Skin tightening
- Elimination of pigmentation -Photoaging treatment
- Wrinkle treatment
- Acne and scars treatment
- Vascular lesions treatment
3. Automatic settings. Zemits has different programs with automatic settings for all skin types. Depending on gender, skin color, hair color, hair density operator can choose automatic programs with proper settings of light radiation, duration and frequency of impulse. The program will recommend the proper filter for a particular treatment. A range of IPL and RF intensity also recommended by the program depending on selected skin type.
4. Professional settings are available. In case of operator wants to change any settings professional settings are available. So operator can change any setting manually. Any settings can be modified to professional settings manually by the operator.
5. Robust metal holder for a handpiece. Zemits has a really stable and strong holder for the working handpiece. The holder is bottomless and has a metal frame. The metal frame of the holder is specifically shaped for easy, fast and convenient placement of the handpiece during the procedure without damaging the working surface. In addition, the handpiece can be easily placed in the holder with the inserted filter, so there is no need to take the filter off every time.
6. Additional rubber overlay for handpiece connectors. The extra layer of rubber helps to prevent possible bending of the hose during the excessive use.
7. Triple cooling system. Zemits device has an advanced cooling system.
Continuous Crystal contact cooling (-4°C ~ 4°C ) designed for patient’s comfort and double air cooling + closed water circulation cooling for a long time continuous work of equipment.
8. Set of 3 different filters. Zemits has the set of 3 glass filters for a wide range of procedures:
- 640 nm- for Hair removal and Wrinkles treatment
- 530 nm- for Skin Rejuvenation and Vascular treatment
- 430 nm- for Acne treatment and Pigmentation treatment
The set of filters comes with the protective plastic case for safe storage and transport.
9. Treatment is suitable for various skin and hair types.
Zemits has automatic programs for 5 types by Fitzpatrick scale:
- Type I (scores 0–6) always burns, never tans (pale peach; blond or red hair; blue eyes; freckles)
- Type II (scores 7–13) usually burns, tans minimally (peach; fair; blond or red hair; blue, green, or hazel eyes)
- Type III (scores 14–20) sometimes mild burn, tans uniformly (light brown; fair; with any hair or eye color)
- Type IV (scores 21–27) burns minimally, always tans well (moderate brown)
- Type V (scores 28–34) very rarely burns, tans very easily (dark brown)
10. Unique design. The modern design of Zemits will fit perfectly your esthetician’s room or doctor’s office.
Accessories of IPL Laser Machine Zemits Light Expert:
- Main machine
- E-light handpiece
- Metal holder for handpiece
- Set of filters in protective case
- Tubes for water inlet
- Watering can
- Set of screws
- Set of additional rubber seals
- Set of 2 keys to operate the machine
- Protective dense glasses for customer’s protection
- Protective dark glasses for esthetician’s protection
- Power cord
- User’s manual
Dimensions: 21.3” H x 28.7” L x 22.5” D
Net Weight: 99.2 lbs.
Call us for more details.