Zemits - European Innovative Technologies for Advanced Treatments.
Lymphatic Drainage Machine Zemits 24B is a cosmetological device designed for professional work in a beauty salon or facial room.
Functions of Lymphatic Drainage Machine Zemits 24B:
Pressotherapy is an exclusive detoxifying treatment, which through effective lymphatic drainage, helps to promote the body's natural toxin clearing functions. The revitalization and oxygenation of the tissue helps to slim and redefine the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone.
Features of pressotherapy:
- Recommended for the treatment of cellulite
- Slimming and detoxifying. A safe alternative to liposuction
- Body shaping and profiling
- Relieves pain and swelling, and provides immediate comfort
- Redefines the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone
Pressotherapy is a computer controlled compression system, which operates using inflating pumps. The device has five separate chambers, which are positioned around the limbs. These focus on moving the venous and lymph flow, starting from the ankles and moving to the upper thighs. Designed to increase blood circulation and lymph flow, Pressotherapy enhances extra-cellular fluid clearance, reduces bloating, swelling and oedema, alleviates leg fatigue and improves oxygen flow through the whole body.
Pressotherapy can be used in conjunction with seaweed wraps to detoxify, firm, tone, improve circulation and increase lymphatic drainage. A great, relaxing alternative to liposuction, which can be coupled with vacuomobilization treatments for exceptional results.
Frequently Asked Questions about pressotherapy:
Question: What is Pressotherapy?
Answer: The Pressotherapy is a compression system designed to increase the venous and lymphatic flow and enhance extra-cellular fluid clearance.
Question: How does the Pressotherapy equipment work?
Answer: A computer-controlled pump inflates the individual sections of the multi- chambered garments, which are positioned around the limbs. The pump inflates each chamber of the garment individually. Once a chamber has been inflated, its pneumatic circuit closes. This enables the pump to maintain the preset level and avoid the balancing of pressure with the other chambers. When one chamber is inflated, this causes an increase in pressure of the previously inflated chamber, creating an Automatic Double Pressure Gradient.
Question: Who should use Pressotherapy?
- Clients who rely on lymphatic drainage to detoxify their body
- Clients that receives regular body or body contouring
- Clients suffering from lymphedema of the lower extremities, post surgical or congenital conditions. Pre, intra and post phases of surgery benefit greatly from the complement of Pressotherapy
- Clients having discomfort, fatigue or fluid retention
Question: Are there any Contra-indications?
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Presence of any pain or numbness
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Cardiac Heart Failure (CHF)
- Any instance where increase venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
Question: How often should Pressotherapy be used?
Answer: For best results, it is recommended that clients receive a series of treatments, ranging from 8-15 treatments, depending on specific individual needs. Weekly treatments are recommended to achieve individual results.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Machine Zemits 24B:
- Optimal technical specification for slimming and body shapping;
- Very Powerful Air Pressing Intensity- up to 200 mmHg
- Modern fancy design
- Easy control panel
- Built in controllable timer
- 2 year warranty
- Lifetime client support
Lymphatic Drainage Pressotherapy Machine Zemits 24B has 24 individual air bags that compress the body.